Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Beautiful Song from Great Indie Band.

Hey, do you know Mocca Band? If you don’t know I will tell you about it. Mocca is indie band that come from Bandung. It is cool right? We are in same city, but sadly the vocalist now lives in America. Mocca is one of my favorite band. Mocca’s song mainly in English language. But, it is easy listening and has unique sound.

One of the newest song of Mocca is Bandung. Bandung is the 2014 song from “Home” album. This song was launched in Bandung Birthday, 25 September 2014. This song actually was made in 2007 but it was published last year. This song not only tend to be campaign of “Friendly Bandung” but is also healing Arina’s homesickness of  Bandung.

As you know that Bandung is the name of the city. The city where we live now. So it is so great because there is another song about this lovely city beside “Halo-halo bandung” and “Bandung Selatan di Malam Hari”

This song has beautiful lyric. In the lyric you can see the characteristic of Bandung city. From its friendly whether to friendly people. Yes, it is Bandung.

Chek it out. 


And here it is, the lyric of this song. 

There’s a little city
Covered with hills and pleasant weather
Come on baby I’ll show you around

In my little town
Every corner tells you different stories
There’s so many treasures to be found

Welcome to flower city
My lovely city

Roses blooming pretty
People say that home is where the heart is
It’s a place with so much history

Friendly Bandung city
Holds the past of ancient glories
and a thrilling future mystery

Welcome to flower city
My lovely city
My friendly city
My beloved city

Even though it gets so overcrowded
When I’m sitting in my car that stuck for hours
But I love it anyway

Welcome to flower city
My lovely city
My friendly city
My beloved city

Source 
Image:
http://www.pikiranrakyat.com/sites/files/public/styles/medium/public/image/2014/09/24/moca.jpg?itok=gHn6c3kg
Lyric: 
http://mymocca.com/home-lyrics/






No comments:

Post a Comment