Sunday, April 19, 2015

Inspirational Slogan

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

I am really inspired by this slogan. This slogan that I got from Disney’s animation movie, “Meet the Robinson” has very simple meaning but it saves in my mind. This slogan was said by the adult version of the main character in that movie. He is a scientist, so many times he get fail in experiment or creating something, but he always keep trying , because you have to see the next not keeping on same thing for long time. You have to move. You have to change something that doesn’t work.
It is very inspirational. As you know, that people who is success, is the one that keep trying and never feel so desperate for long time. People who is really hard to move to something will get a static situation. That situation actually is very not good. It won’t make you to be success people. It just makes you to be an ordinary or common people. Every people don’t want to be that kind of people, right?

I am student, for me this slogan becomes my kind of motivated thing that I keep reading it when I am feeling down. In school, everything doesn’t always run well. Maybe, it is fail or just doesn’t run as my plan or my target. But, I always think that you have to move forward. Forget that fail, and I must fix it, I have to be success people.


But sometimes, when you keep trying but it always doesn’t work. Why you don’t make an alternative plan that is easier than the old one. The plan that is quite similar from the old one. Sometime ambitious is not good, because it can become obsession. That thing is very not good for you and other people around you. If the obsession doesn’t work for long time but you just want it so bad, I think you can get some madness in your mind.

So from me, just “Keep Moving Forward” every time. Because you are precious. You can reach your success if you want it. If you just always keep looking back to the past. You won’t be able to be success people. Cheer up!

Image Source :
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/266/7/b/keep_moving_forward_by_hamzcraze-d4appp8.png

http://www.xtravelholidaytips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/walt-disney-quotes-keep-moving-forward-hd-keep-moving-quotes-quotespoem-pictures.png

No comments:

Post a Comment