Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Favorite Spot in Bandung.

Everybody starts the day by having a breakfast. Breakfast is very important for every people.  Breakfast is tended to be your energy supplier until the mid-day. A nutritious meal is likely to be the best breakfast. Not much but enough for your daily need.
Before Moving to Serayu Street


                In weekend, I often to go this famous “Lontong Tahu” seller in Serayu Street near my place. It is named “Lontong Tahu Cihapit”. Cihapit name comes from the place where the seller first time sold his dish. Cihapit is one market in Bandung. It is located in center of city. But, due to complicated city system the seller moved it to Bengawan Street and later in Serayu Street (the street is next to Bengawan Street).  The last moving is due to other building construction in that area.

This stall doesn’t has the branch. It is one and only. This stall is opened on Monday to Sunday, but it is closed in Friday, from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. Due to this short opening time, in weekdays I can’t catch it up. But, I can eat it in weekend or my holiday.  

In Serayu Street
                The stall is small, it is attached to a house but, I don’t know the owner of the house. Because after the stall is closed the house is empty and there is no life there.  There are benches in the room (next to the kitchen) and chair also umbrella in outdoor. It is always crowded in the morning, because many people like to eat it. In every table, there are bunch of chips that is made of flour flavored with fish or shrimp and also soy sauce for adding flavor to your meal.

One of the Dish
                “Lontong Tahu” is very common in Bandung. But, in this stall is very famous than the other one. Peoples say that the nut spice is smooth and lighter than the other “Lontong Tahu”. But, I rarely eat the nut spice one because I don’t like it. I like the vegetable stock for my “Lontong Tahu”. This “Lontong Tahu” is also served with bean sprout. It is rich of spice and flavor. But, to be honest “Lontong Tahu” in Jakarta and Banten are more delicious than this one. So, for you Bandung’s people, sorry hehehehe.
That’s all from me for my favorite spot in Bandung.
               
Image credit:
Personal Documentation 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjeEUp48jZWjBQDQt4ij_iqbQXud1Er8dM3OKlljUQ_soeDofwc9VkJPNJfn95aEKiz8wuIelmIZz41aa3N1rdh9fQ1Zt-VxpnLat4vcPiIvEKoYjtkgFrlKESg086WWorVD4QQBLwOAi4/s1600/IMG-20111012-00114.jpg
http://www.tarakaisme.com/media/kupat_tahu_enak_big.jpg


                

No comments:

Post a Comment